Wednesday, March 24, 2021 2:00 PM EDT (1:00 PM CDT)
With this edition of the IN-SITE 2021 series from Expediter Services, we are going to begin a series of webinars highlighting the partner motor carriers within the ES Community. Panther Premium Logistics, a Service of ArcBest, will be the first motor carrier in the spotlight during IN-SITE 2021’s Start Your Own Trucking Business Where The Rubber Meets The Road Series. As we will do with all our motor carrier spotlights, this webinar will be focused on the key considerations owner-operators, independent contractors and aspiring entrepreneurs should review during the carrier recruiting process.
Cory Robertson, a manager on the ground floor of fleet recruiting with Panther Premium Logistics, will be featured on our expert panel along with members of the recruiting team at ES. Among the topics discussed by the panel will be the commitment by ES and Panther to position the members of the ES Community for real success in trucking when the rubber meets the road. This webinar will be a panel discussion moderated by Leah Shaver, the President and CEO of the National Transportation Institute (NTI). Founded in 1995, NTI has earned the reputation as a leader in the trucking industry for tracking company driver and owner-operator compensation history, changes and benchmarks. Leah, who also serves as a host on SiriusXM’s Road Dog Trucking Radio Channel 146, will be leading the discussion in the style of a fireside chat.
Attendees to this webinar will learn how ES and Panther Premium Logistics have partnered to create a simple and straightforward way to be your own boss. The panel discussion will include details on the following:
- How the expedited driving opportunities are available for both tractors or straight trucks through Panther.
- How Panther works with solo, team and dedicated driving opportunities.
- How Panther utilizes the ES Path To Ownership Plan within its fleet.
- How ES has helped more than 250 drivers, including more than 100 women, to become owner-operators within the Panther fleet during the past 18 months.
- How Panther established a program that allows new entrants to the industry to move from straight trucks to tractors.
- How becoming an owner-operator has never been easier when working with the programs offered by Panther Premium and ES.
- How entrants into the ES Path To Ownership (PTO) program have the opportunity to start driving with Panther in as little as 14 days – regardless of a program participant’s credit standing.
We invite you to watch Start Your Own Trucking Business: Where The Rubber Meets The Road – Spotlighting Panther Premium Logistics. The live edition of the webinar takes place Wednesday, March 24th, at 2PM EDT. Register now for the live webinar and have access to the replay.
ES is proud to have Stoops Freightliner serve as the Title Sponsor for the IN-SITE 2021 Series.
Webinar 2: Expert Panel
President & CEO,
National Transportation Institute,
SiriusXM Road Dog Trucking Radio Host
Account Manager-Fleet Recruiting,
Panther Premium Logistics,
A Service of ArcBest
Senior Director of Operations,
Director of Recruiting,