2023 Online Series
Webinar Replay – ‘Nothing But Love’
On February 14th, ES once again joined forces with Panther Premium Logistics (a service of ArcBest) to bring together an all-star panel during our Valentine’s Day IN-SITE 2023 Webinar event entitled Nothing But Love.
- The non-traditional Panther Lease Purchase Program Powered by ES
- The transparency & focus on success of the driver by both ES and Panther teams that sets this program apart
- How Panther’s diverse customer-base allows for consistent freight despite an inconsistent market
- The low-barrier process to join the Panther Lease Purchase Program Powered by ES
If you’re interested in learning more about the Panther Lease Purchase Program Powered by ES or any other programs supported by ES, call our team at (877) 349-9303, option 4 or contact us here.
WEBINAR REPLAY – ‘New Year, New Business’
Our expert panel discusses the non-traditional lease-purchase program that Panther Premium Logistics (a service of ArcBest) has developed in collaboration with ES.
In January, ES presented the first edition of our IN-SITE 2023 Webinar Series with a free event entitled “New Year, New Business.” Our panel featured ES Co-Founder & CEO Jason Williams and David Kessler, Vice President of Expedite Fleet & Operations at ArcBest®. Watch the webinar replay below.
During the webinar, you will hear our panelists share the commitment both ES and Panther have made from the executive level throughout their organizations to support professional drivers for success as well as…
- The outlook for freight in 2023
- Non-traditional lease-purchase opportunities available through Panther and ES
- How the Panther Lease-Purchase Program Powered by ES stands apart from traditional lease-purchase programs
- Truck availability and financing for solos and teams
- Service and support available to ES Community members
This edition of the IN-SITE 2023 Webinar Series will be moderated by Leah Shaver, the President, and CEO of the National Transportation Institute (NTI). Founded in 1995, NTI has earned a reputation as a leader in the trucking industry for tracking company driver and owner-operator compensation history, changes, and benchmarks. Leah, who also serves as a host on SiriusXM’s Road Dog Trucking Radio Channel 146, is one of the foremost experts in the trucking industry on topics related to compensation, driver recruiting, and driver retention.
If you are interested in finding out more about the programs ES has available including the Panther Lease-Purchase Program Powered by ES, or if you would like to learn more about how ES can support your existing trucking business, please call us at (877) 349-9303, option 4 or connect with us online and a representative will follow up with you soon.
By submitting this form, I expressly consent to be contacted by an ES team member with materials regarding the services provided by ES via telephone, email, or text message. I understand that the calls and messages may be transmitted using an auto-dialing system.